Sunday, October 20, 2013

Haunted House Halloween Greeting Card

 
Do you have your costume picked out yet for Halloween? I know the kids do, but I think it's just going to be some spider socks and a witch hat for me this year. It has been fun making some Halloween projects though, and this is one card I came up with using this QKR stamp. I love it! I made it for the Clear It Out Halloween challenge still going on this week. Just make a Halloween project and add a stash item of ORANGE. I chose to use one of my big buttons that never gets much attention. It makes a nice focal point on this card. Don't ya think?
 
Materials used: Sentiment,button and framelit die cuts - Stampin Up, Paper - Making Memories, image- QKR
 
Made with these challenge in mind:
 
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. BOO! This is a super festive card and I love how you used the framelits! WOW - it really pops out the haunted house! Great card....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great card! Love your choice of papers, images and embellishments! Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très jolie carte, j'adore les papiers et le vieux manoir. Merci d'avoir participé au challenge Time4Scrap. Aurane/DT-T4S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Great mix of patterned papers. I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sure is a scary house, great used of the patterned papers. Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I just love your card, fits spooky very well.. thank you for joining us at Craftitude
    Hugs DT Norma Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a goolish delight! Excellent choice of DSPs and focal stamp. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore this Halloween scene (especially the yellow lights and moon) and collage of fun patterns. Congrats on being a PPA Top Pick. Well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Halloween card! Thank you and congratulations your PPA Pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, spooookkkyyy! :) Reminds me of the Amityville Horror, but cute. :) Thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas!
    Hugs, Adina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card - perfect for our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete