Sunday, October 27, 2013

BINGO Christmas Tag

Greetings! This week the challenge continues at Simply Create Too...It's a Bingo challenge, so pick the letter you want and start crafting! I picked the letter "G" because I wanted to try my hand at a wine tag for Christmas. To make this, I used my big fancy Stampin Up die to cut the base. Next, I stamped some white swirls across the bottom and added a partial, lacy doily. I cut some shimmery snowflakes out of various glitter paper using Stampin Up's snowflake dies and a retired "Cheer" die sentiment. I polished it off with a shiny rhinestone snowflake. Now, when I go to a Christmas party, I have a wine tag to make it look festive. What will you make this week!?

Also made with these challenges in mind:
The Christmas Challenge - Make your own background (I stamped mine!)
Paper Creator's Challenge- Pink or Blue (I picked BLUE!)
Christmas Stampin' all year long - Use everyday patterned paper
Polkadoodles - Anything but a card Christmas challenge

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wine tag - I love it - thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 18: bingo, Hazel, Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhhh . . . this is so pretty and sparkly!! I love the patterned papers you chose, even though they are not Christmas they are just perfect for this tag. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polka dots called my name, blue and lace stopped me in my tracks. Love how you pullled it all together, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, but I've just realised that when I left an earlier comment I mentioned the Glory of Christmas bingo challenge, but, of course, your card was for challenge 19 - homemade background - sorry for the mistake x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Tag is great and thanks for joining by Glory of Christmas Challenge.
    LG Lizzy

    ReplyDelete