Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Luck O' the Irish


Well, it's time to go green. Sure wish I could see some green grass and trees around here in MN, but it looks like we're in for a good dose of the white stuff tonight! *sigh* Some of you from the south will just have to enjoy the signs of spring for me. Speaking of green, the new challenge for CLEAR IT OUT is to make a card or project for St. Patrick's Day and to use a stash item of green supplies. Come join us!

As you can see from my card, I decided to go with a Celtic theme with all items are from Stampin Up.
I would also like to submit this card for the Late Night Stampers Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great St. Paddy's card. Very "Irish". Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for the St. Patrick's day theme. Thanks for joining the LNS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Thanks for playing along this week with LNS!

    ReplyDelete