Monday, July 18, 2011

Sweet, Sweet Summertime



Happy Summer everyone! Even though it is blistering hot where I am, I will take the heat any day over a blizzard and 30 below zero. To me,summer is on its way when the trees drip green and all the flowers I planted in the spring start blooming their bright colors. C'est joie de vivre! For this card, I was inspired by a few challenges:

Mojo Monday of course provided their 200th sketch! Congrats!

Pals Paper Arts Challenge 102 - Summertime with Blog Candy

Cute Card Thursday - use Circles

To make the card, I used an older stampin up scrapbook kit called "Crew Girl". The colors featured are Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, White, & Basic Grey. The stamp sets I used are Thoughts and Prayers & Posy Punch for the Hello. I also used some quick strip accents, pink satin ribbon and flower stickers. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Love those colors! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card ... love those colors! Really like your details on your card! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. Great design, great colors. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. I just love pink and green together. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card,pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. Another great card that would fit into a first class envelope. Love it! A card like this is better than a gift, LOL ♥ Denise @ Cards in Envy

    ReplyDelete