Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch SSC125



Happy Sweet Sunday! I have been working on a few fun things today. I finally got some space to break open some new Stampin Up paper called "Pocketfull of Posies." At first, I thought the papers were a little too geometric for me, but then I started mixing and matching and the colors and designs really meshed together with the sketch design today from Sweet Sunday. I think it may end up being one of my new favorite DSPs! I made this card for a few challenges going on. Check them out!




To make this card, I trimmed the scalloped edge from the DSP and mounted it on black cardstock, then cut out and adhered to top of card. I cut the circles and rectangles out, stamped my image, then colored it in with So Saffron and Certainly Celery markers. I stamped extra flower images, colored and cut them out to pop them up on dimensionals on the edges. All paper is Stampin Up. Glitter added too, of course! Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Jer! Thanks for linking this up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete