Tuesday, July 5, 2011

PPA 100 - Favorite Technique

Greetings! This week marks Pals Paper Arts 100th Challenge, so I am getting my card in just in time. I used to be so good about doing this challenge every week, but once I got a full time job, it just didn't come as easily. Still, I have loved all the challenges and looking at all the talented folks who have given me some serious inspiration. Cheers to all of you!

For this challenge, I had to show a card that uses one of my favorite techniques - using punches to embellish a scene. In this case, punches make the whole card! I used several circle punches for the clouds, boat, and sun, scallop punchs for the sun and waves, and a square punch for the sail. The buttons and "rain" add a fun touch too. Thanks for looking!





2 comments:

  1. Love the breezy artsy look of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful fun card!!! I love the way you used the punches! Thanks for playing at the PPA! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete