Thursday, July 7, 2011

Christmas in July



Happy July to you all! I have to admit that getting this card going was a little tough when it's around 90 degrees out, but I did it and had some fun pulling out the christmas stamps. I don't even remember what I have anymore! I was inspired by three challenges for this card:

Mojo Monday198 Challenge - See the sketch above!


Our Creative Corner - Design Team entry!

With the sketch, I thought that the DSP created " a lot going on" as my husband would say, so I kept the snowman image pretty simple as a contrast and focal point. Check out the challenges for some great ideas!


Thanks for looking - have a great day!





9 comments:

  1. Fun combination of ribbon and DSP! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable!! Love the snowman.
    Visiting from Mojo Monday Blog.
    http://caroldlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY CUTE!!! Great little snowman :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute card! Love it! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card ... very fresh and cheery!
    Thank you for the joining us this week at Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card cools me right off! So very cute! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute and colorful! I LOVE it! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Love the fun and fresh color combo! That little glimmer brad is the perfect addition of sparkle, too. Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is just darling! Love that cheery mix of papers. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete