Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Beautiful Borders Birthday and a Sweet Challenge


Hi and hello! Scrolling through the latest Moxie Fab post, I noticed the Beautiful Borders challenge that had some great creative ideas for some fun borders on cards. For this challenge, I decided to play with a thin line of canary yellow pom pom trim. After I cut out my ovals and stamped and colored in the image, I simply tombow glued the trim around the edges to create this whimsical border. You can't even tell where the edges come together! So fun!
I also loved the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge going on this week (SSC124). It really helped me figure out how to lay out this card. You should check out all the lovely lovely cards going on there.
Sorry my hyperlinks aren't working, but they are both easy to find! Trust me! Have a glorious day!
Materials used: Stampin Up- (Pocketful of Posies DSP, Going Grey CS, Crushed CurryCS, Pom pom trim, Yellow brights button, flower punch, kiwi kiss CS, Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set), October Afternoon DSP.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jer! Thanks for linking this up to the Beautiful Borders challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete