Greetings! Thanks for stopping by. I made these at my last club meeting and they were lots of fun. Here's what I did:
1. For the scallop square, cut a piece of cardstock and a piece of thin cardboard 4.5" x 4.5"(I use the leftover cardboard from our DSP packages.)
2. Adhere a 4x4 square of Big shot multipurpose adhesive sheets in between the cardstock and cardboard.
3. Run it through the Big Shot using the scallop square die.
4. For the inside squares, cut cardstock and DSP to nest inside one another. I think mine is about 3.75" x 3.75" for the outside square and 3.5"x3.5" for the inside square.
5. Stamp sentiment and punch out with designer label punch. If you want this to be shadowed like my first sample, then punch out two label punches from the desired color of cardstock. Cut label in half and shadow it above & below the sentiment. Cut ends off the other punched color lable and attach those to the ends of the sentiment as well.
6. Use beautiful butterflies sizzix embosslit to cut out the butterflies and adhere all to the front over the sentiment.
7. Use Crop-a-dile to create holes and attach the eyelets. Thread ribbon through and tie!
#1 - Pacific Point, Ice Cream Parlor DSP, Melon Mambo, white organza ribbon, silver eyelets, designer label punch. Sizzix scallop square, butterlies dies.
#2 - All the same except - Night of Navy, Springtime DSP, Antique Brass eyelets, Baja Breeze seam binding.