Sunday, February 6, 2011

Shelli's Creative Challenge - Bookmarks


Hello all! I have been so excited about playing with my new goodies and sale-a-bration sets this week. For this challenge, I decided to enter some bookmarks that I am giving away to the ladies in my book club. For these bookmarks, I decided to pair the sale-a-bration set "BLISS" with the new "CLEARLY for YOU" set from the 2011 Occasions Mini-catalog. These go so nicely together, and I hope the ladies will like them. By the way, if you are looking for a good book to read, we just finished The Madonnas of Leningrad. Wow-it was a great book! Thanks for stopping by!
Materials used: Paper (Baja Breeze, Springtime DSP, Basic Black, Garden Green, Rose Red, Crumb Cake) Ink (Garden Green, Basic Black, Rose Red) Embellishments (Pearls, Sizzix Fancy Flower embosslit, White organza ribbon, linen thread, antique brads, green rhinestone brad, decorative label punch, circle punches, edge punch, adhesive rhinestones), sponging on edges.



No comments:

Post a Comment