Monday, February 14, 2011

PPA80 VINTAGE!

Greetings everyone! I hope your weekend was fun. I had a chance to go to my first Stampin Up event at the Minneapolis regional, and it was such a great event. The projects and ideas were absolutely amazing.Plus, it was awesome to see Shelli there. The whole day was so different (and better) than what I expected! I can't wait to go again some day!

Onto my card and this week's challenge at PPA. The theme is Vintage, and I went in a more retro vintage direction with this card. I have had these chair stamps for a few months, but haven't played with them too much. With the paper, and embellishments, this came together in a very vintage-sitting-in-grandma's-kitchen way for me. Enjoy your day!

Materials used: Have a Seat stamp set, Riding Hood Red card base, Baja Breeze seam binding, other DSP, SU Button and pearl with linen thread.

1 comment:

  1. Love the details and colors of your vintage card! Thanks for playing along with us at PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete