Thursday, August 5, 2010

Keep It Simple Masculine Card for PPA54

Greetings!
This week at PPA, the challenge is to make a masculine card and keep it simple! So, for my card, I used Basic Gray and paired it with Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, and one small strip of the new Elegant Soiree DSP. I really REALLY wanted to put some small pearls on it, but had to restrain myself. Great challenge---I am always needing some ideas for masculine cards!
Have a wonderful week!
Materials used: Going Gray, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Elegant soiree DSP, 1 3/4 circle punch, SU Sizzix Leaves die, Teeny Tiny Wishes.

2 comments:

  1. Great colors and design for a masculine card! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masculine card! Great job keeping it KISSable! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete