Saturday, June 19, 2010

HELLO Summer!!!! PPA 47

Greetings! I was so excited to see that the challenge at PPA this week was all about SUMMER, so excited in fact that I made two things for this week, so bear with me. For me, summer means time to relax and read, so I made this swanky-cute bookmark to keep my place when I take time out from reading to make dinner and such. The stamp is from an older SU set, but it dusted off well. Next up, I needed a birthday card for my sister. She is a very "beachy" person, so I used a seashell motif and matched them with some subtle, sandy colors. Take a look at the close-up and the final product below! Thanks for stopping by!

Materials used: SU Stipple Shells stamps, Sparkling Summer, Paper is soft suede, coral, saffron, whisper white, turquoise, crushed curry, jersey shore DSP, Prints Pack II, stick on rhinestone, hemp twine, SU border punch, polka dot emboss folder, butterfly sizzlet die, scallop punch.

2 comments:

  1. It certainly did dust off well - this is the perfect summer bookmark! Very pretty with some nice touches! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love both the bookmark and card! Such an adorable SU! set! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete