Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Sparkly Winter Wonderland

Greetings everyone! I hope this Christmas week is filled with cheer for you. We had some fresh snow on the ground last night, and today I felt really festive and ready to make up some new Christmas cards to send out tomorrow. For this card, I used my Big Shot and SU square scallop die to cut out my card shape. Next I stamped my ice skater images, colored them in, dabbed it all over with Versamark and embossed it with SU's iridescent ice to make it shimmer all over. Then, I just layered everything. I used SU Basic Black, Whisper White and Taken with Teal colors. Very wintry!

There are some great creative challenges out there right now that inspired me to go for this theme. This card is for three of my favorite challenges this week. Check them out to see some great ideas! Have a glorious holiday season!




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,
    Thank You for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this challenge,
    Happy Christmas
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rich color of this card! Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is quite wonderful loving that image and your design is gorgeous thank you so much for joining us at Kaboodles this week.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grreat how the image sparkles! Thanks for playing @PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in with the Kaboodledoodle challenge.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete