Thursday, October 15, 2009

PPA12 Sketch Challenge


Salutations! This week the PPA is hosting a sketch challenge by Margaret Moody and the above is my take on the sketch. I used the "Dreams du Jour" set which has been getting a little dusty and had fun matching up some colors from the new Autumn Meadow paper in the Mini Catalog. I like the rustic look of this paper, and the Taken with Teal color is one I need to pay more attention to! Thanks for looking!
Materials: Paper (Choc. Chip/ More Mustard/Real Rust/Taken with Teal/Very Vanilla/Autumn Meadow), Sizzix #3 flower die, lace edge punch, 2"scallop punch, gold brads, gold stickles, gold cord, Dreams du Jour, & Teeny Tiny Messages.

7 comments:

  1. Ohh my! This is gorgeous! I adore the Autumn Meadows paper - you used it beautifully! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch, Jer! This is one of my all-time favorite DSPs, and you have done a great job with it! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Jer! I love your choice of colors and papers! I especially love the flowers you snipped out for added accents! Super job with the challenge! Thanks for the shout out, too! I really appreciate it!

    Margaret
    margaretmoody.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely - the mustard against the teal is terrific - glad you brought that stamp set back out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. On behalf of the design team, thank you for playing @ PPA.

    Join us for our next challenge on Thursday, October 22, 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo! Homerun for the cute layering of the sentiment. Congrats on the Pals Paper Arts Pick! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete