Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PPA#4 Challenge


The challenge at Pals Paper Arts this week has been "Anything but a Card," so today I used a stand-up frame found at a garage sale and played with some punch patterns. The result reminds me of a kind of modern quilt. The punches I used were the big star, 5-petal flower and 1/4 circle. The layout took the most time, but once I got started, it went smoothly! I wanted a sentiment that said something that expressed the beauty of originality, but went with this quote by Gandhi: "Be the change you want to see in the world." The ribbon and sentiment can be left on or taken off easily. I'm going to keep this as inspiration, but it would make a great grad gift too, I suppose. Thanks for looking!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty frame!

    On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete